Blizzard! Project "Zeus" is completed!

Blizzard! Project “Zeus” is completed!

Greetings to everyone, my dear and beloved friends!

Where to begin? I wanted to build a warlock on the “Wheel of Death” back in March, when it first appeared, but the deck is very expensive, 13k or 14k required dust to craft cards, but I couldn’t collect the necessary magic dust.
Yes, it took 1.5 months starting in March 2024. There are seven legendary cards in the deck and the cards themselves are very expensive. Only two harps, you need 800 magic dust to craft. I had to tinker!
As a result, we managed to assemble the most expensive magic dust playing deck in Hearthston today!
In March, I designated this as the Zeus project, which was successfully completed and implemented 100 percent. Friends, but I had to go through this path of pain and suffering and assemble this deck to show you. Make several entries on the YouTube channel. For memory. It’s interesting to watch a video after one or two years of how hard you tried.
The project is completed. Everything worked out. You can see the Warlock deck itself on the Wheel of Death in the video!

Cyclist

Class: Warlock

Format: Standard

Year of Pegasus

#2x (1) Fel Harp
#2x (1) Gul’dan’s Gift
#2x (1) Fracturing
#2x (2) Desecration
#2x (2) Soul Steal
#2x (2) Elementium Geode
#2x (3) Forge of Will
#2x (3) Annihilation of Mortals
#1x (3) Echo
#2x (4) Dubious Pact
#1x (5) Symphony of Sins
#1x (6) Loken, Jailer of Yogg-Saron
#2x (6) Doom Owl
#1x (8) Wheel of DEATH!!!
#1x (8) The Lone Ranger Reno
#1x (0) Zilliax Deluxe 3000
#1x (0) Zilliax Deluxe 3000
#1x (4) Redundant module
#1x (5) Ideal module
#1x (9) Sargeras the Destroyer
#2x (10) Board move
#1x (30) Fanottem, Lord of the Opera

AAECAf0GCPnGBazpBab7Bej/BfGABsekBq+oBuqzBgvnoAT0xgXI6wX6+QXX+gXOgAaEngajoAbwqQaJtQbe5gYAAQP1swbHpAb3swbHpAbo3gbHpAYAAA==

To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone.

Video:

1. Hearthstone Warlock Wheel of Death (youtube.com)

2. Hearthstone Warlock Wheel of Death (youtube.com)

Dear friends, for my humble work I have a request to you:

1. Subscribe to my channel on YouTube;
  2. Click on the bell so you can see new videos in Hearthston;
  3. Like the video;
  4. Write a comment under the video!